About B&L Machine and FabricationA family, women-owned business founded in 1989 - B&L Machine & fabrication is a full service manufacturing company specializing in full machine shop services, marine & industrial fabrication, custom sheet metal fabrication and welding & repair services. Schedule a consultation
The numerous parts we've fabricated speaks volumes for B&L’s vast knowledge and experience serving the U.S. Navy’s needs. We have served as both prime and subcontractor for numerous contracts, and our crew consists of key personnel with a combined knowledge and workmanship that have earned B&L Machine & Fabrication an excellent reputation in the marine industry.
B&L Quality Policy:
B&L Machine & Fabrication Inc. will be a productive company standing for Reputation and Quality....Even in the smallest task, QUALITY shines through.
It is our policy to understand our customer needs and exceed their expectations by delivering superior customer service, products, and support and continually move toward higher levels of quality.
B&L Machine & Fabrication Inc.’s commitment to quality has attained a long list of loyal, satisfied customers in both the private industry and government, including: NSWCCD, U.S. Coast Guard, Regional Maintenance Centers, NAVSEA, Naval Air Warfare Center and other entities. A sample listing of past projects includes:
- U.S. Navy Watertight Closure Test Fixtures
- Fiber Optic Specialty Enclosure Boxes
- Intricate racks for various Submarine/Navy ships
- Helicopter Landing Grid for U.S. Coast Guard Cutter
- Numerous parts for Aircraft and Weapons Elevators
- Deck Edge and Divisional doors aboard various U.S. Navy ships
- Fabrication of Weapons/Ammunition Lockers
- Fabrication of complex parts for Land and Amphibious Combat systems for U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps
- Various Mezzanines, Platforms, Ladders and Structures for Little Creek Amphibious Base, NOB
- Fabrication of Elevator Tower Structures for U.S. Navy
- 8-kilogram brass weights and scales for U.S. Coast Guard
- Dashpot assemblies for NSWCCD
- Fabrication and PREFAB of complex parts for CVN, DDG platforms
- Fabrication work for dockside modifications for U.S. Coast Guard 210 Class Cutters
- Complete LCAC fabrication of parts: SLEP & CRAFTALTS & AIR FILTER MOD